Moderator note.

Hi All,

The list problems of last week seem to be pretty much fixed now.  There was
a little trouble last night but Chip fixed that.  I don't know all the
details (Chip's problem, not mine ;-)) but apparently it was fairly
unrelated to the virus things.  Just a bad week for ISPs to decide to go
goofing with stuff...  Hopefully, things will stay fixed now ;-)  I note
the list up/down thing at hot-streamer is sort of goofy from a browser
caching point of view.  It likes to display old data.  Maybe a "BLOG" sort
of thing would be better...

Posting volume seems to be really picking up so be sure to:

   Snip old unneeded parts of the old posts from your replies to save our
bandwidth.

   Keep things on the topic of Tesla coils.  I'll probably start referring
some things to the HV list now.

   Reply directly to a poster off list if something really is not of
interest to the rest of us.

The AOL/SPAM filter troubles actually seem to be getting better these days
since so many people complained about the SPAM filters killing good
mail.  Hopefully that problem will go away.

Cheers,

	Terry

	terrellf-at-qwest-dot-net