Re: Tungsten static gap

Original poster: Zagarus Rashkae <arbitrarily_random-at-yahoo-dot-com>

Hi All,

I had some problems with this method, the cutoff wheel
wore down faster than the tungsten. In the end I had
barely enough cutoff wheel left over to finish the
last cut. In the end the tool was worn down to 1/4
inch in diameter!

Ragards,

Chris Lu