Re: bad magnet wire seller (author comment)

Original poster: "Crow Leader" <tesla-at-lists.symmetric-dot-net>

----- Original Message -----
From: "Tesla list" <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>
To: <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>
Sent: Sunday, November 30, 2003 2:59 PM
Subject: Re: bad magnet wire seller (author comment)

 > Original poster: "Dr. Resonance" <resonance-at-jvlnet-dot-com>
 >

 > Tesla coils builders should not take unnecessary and unacceptable risk
using
 > poor or questionable quality materials.  You time is valuable.  Use only
200
 > degree C. magnet wire from a quality vendor such as Anixter Bros.
(Chicago)
 > with offices nation wide.  They provide quality wire at a fair price.

Superior Essex will sell their magnet wire as a  "sample" (I think they
consider anything under a ton a sample) direct as long as you purchase as a
business. Wire straight from the mill is pretty handy if you don't want
unlnown origin respooled stuff. You need to buy the standard spool sizes
they have for each product, they won't cut anything for you.

KEN