RE: and oddity or a normality?

Original poster: "Philip Brinkman" <peeceebee-at-mindspring-dot-com>

I have seen that before...can't remember where, but it's a good thing, it
shows the actual energy field where the transfer from the primary to the
secondary is occuring, if it goes all the way to the top of the secondary
then that is proper coupling.