Re: Tried again tonight, still have problem

HV racing sparks can put "pinholes" in the sec. coil so small you will never
see them.  A small pinhole only have to be slightly larger than a few
electrons to conduct.  Once the damage is done it usually continues until
destruction.

Dr. Resonance

Resonance Research Corporation
E11870 Shadylane Rd.
Baraboo   WI   53913

 >  > My secondary doesn't appear to have any additional marks inside it. The
 >  > toroid is 27.5'' from outer edge to edge and 8'' diameter aluminum duct
 >  > covered in al. tape. The problem is that all of its output is directed
 >  > donwards. I have raised the secondary quite a bit. The toroid too.The
 > system
 >  > uses 2 15k-at-70ma NSTs ,320 nF primary cap and a sucker gap set at .25 ".
 >  > Secondary is 6.32''. I don't see any visibly sharp objects on the
bottom
 > of
 >  > the toroid, but will look at that closely. Still looking for clues.
Didn't