RE: coil at school?

Original poster: "Christopher 'CajunCoiler' Mayeux" <cajuncoiler-at-cox-dot-net>

For what it's worth, after several test runs on my 4" coil, I found
no damage to any of my computer systems, or the computer systems of
my customers (some of which on the same branch circuit as the coil).
The run before last, I returned to my office, finding I'd accidentally
left my personal system ON during the run. No ill effects.

Not exactly sure why, or what specifically made the difference, but
so that others on this list with more coiling experience can figure
it out, the RF ground was a #10, clamped direct to an 8' ground rod,
and my filtering was done by what I call "The Megafilter", which is
documented at...
  http://msbdatasystems-dot-com/cajuncoiler/Docs/MegaFilter.pdf

---
Christopher 'CajunCoiler' Mayeux