Re: coil at school?

Use two filters.  Between the filter use some toroid RFC inductors (50-100
uH) and also a varister from each side of line to ground.  We use both small
and large coils for school demos and have no problems when extra filtration
is applied.

We also use toroid RFC inductors on both RSG lines and well as NST lines
along with varisters.

Dr. Resonance

Resonance Research Corporation
E11870 Shadylane Rd.