Re: Announcing our new product lines & Discontinuing Our Toroid Line

Original poster: "D&M's High Voltage" <DMsHV.DavMcKin-at-verizon-dot-net>

Terry, all,

We'll be adding more information regarding our reactors as time allows.
Currently, you can compute the current values directly from the KVAR
values - at 240 volts.  Based on 240 volts, you should have in the
neighborhood of 20.8 (5 KVAR), 41.7 (10 KVAR), 62.5 (15 KVAR), and 83.3 (20
KVAR), and 104.2 (25 KVAR) amps for the maximum currents and about 1/3 of
those values for the minimum currents.  For 120 volt operation, the current
values are cut in half.  A general size is approx 8" x 10" x 30" with a
weight of approx. 50-125 Lb + crating (depending on KVAR).  The lighter
weight models can be shipped via Fedex Ground (same pricing or cheaper than
UPS ground).  The larger models have to be shipped via Freight - around
Class 65 (which makes it relatively cheap especially if shipping to a
commercial business with a dock).  We'd be glad to quote any specific
application.

As for our old website, we're continuing to offer most of our Tesla Coil
products.

Our old website (Tesla Coil Components and Systems) is:

http://home-dot-netcom-dot-com/~davmckin/DMsIndex.htm

Our new website (Power Control Solutions) is:

http://www.dmshv-dot-com

The factors were mainly time needed to concentrate on our power control
solutions products.

Thank you and best regards,

David L. McKinnon
D&M's High Voltage