Re: Dead Electrical Dudes No. 2

Original poster: Mddeming-at-aol-dot-com

In a message dated 12/4/03 5:50:19 PM Eastern Standard Time,
tesla-at-pupman-dot-com writes:

And though I'm no fan of Edison's, I don't think the
article was quite accurate in assuming that Edison's
"DC system" meant "huge storage batteries surrounded
by fences".

Quite right. It would have meant many generating stations separated by only
a few miles. This is just one of the many myths and misunderstandings in
the responses to the article that seem to be propagated by most of the web
sites with articles on Tesla "history".

Oh well, at least they now know his name.

Matt D.