List archives despammed

Original poster: Chip Atkinson <chip-at-rmpg-dot-org>

Greetings all,

I just finished processing the list archives to remove recognizable
addresses.  I took the -at-'s out and  replaced them with -at-, the -dot-com with
-dot-com, -dot-org with -dot-org, -dot-net with -dot-net.  Hopefully this will
remove the ability for spammers to auto harvest the archives.  This is not
an automated process right now so only the archives up to today will are
done right now.  Tomorrow all of December will be replaced with the old
harvestable type addresses.  I'll try to get it into an automated form
next and soon.

Thanks.

Chip