Re: Small coil questions?

Original poster: Peter Lawrence <Peter.Lawrence-at-Sun-dot-com>

Guys,
      I've wound four mini coils at 3.5"D x 12"H, with #28, #32, #36, and #38
wire. My subjective opinion is that the #38 gives the best sparks. All these
thin wire ohmic and skin-depth issues seem to be irrelevant at mini-coil
dimensions, what seems to matter is getting the Fres down.

Pete Lawrence, YMMV-vale, CA.