RE: Water absorbtion of Gray PVC

Original poster: John <fireba8104-at-yahoo-dot-com>

Since I seem to have started a agreement, has anybody ever ran test to
prove or disprove the reasoning behind sanding and coating the secondary form?
Cheers,
John

Original poster: "Mccauley, Daniel H"

Your PVC doesn't need to be sanded or pre-coated.

 > Acrylic doesn't need to be coated does it? Mine looks cool as
 > is, I'd hate
 > to sand it and dull it's clearness.

! > > sanding "flapper" on a dowel (or other extender) on an