RE: Theoretical understanding

Original poster: "Godfrey Loudner" <ggreen-at-gwtc-dot-net>

Hello Ralph

You can find the stuff in "Introduction to Theoretical Mechanics, Robert
Becker, McGraw-Hill, 1954". Always go the old classics in matters of
classical physics. The new books are nice, but they don't treat classical
topics in great depth and are not comprehensive. They are like the soup
before the main meal, but the main meal is never served.

Godfrey Loudner