From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla-at-pupman-dot-com]
Sent: Sunday, December 07, 2003 6:41 PM
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: Ratio of primary outer dia.

Original poster: "John Richardson" <jprich-at-up-dot-net>

Hello,

Does someone have a rule of thumb for determining  primary outer diameter
based on secondary diameter and height?
I did an archives search, but came up with nothing definitive.  I am sure
that there is a ratio for optimum performance.  Also, if John Couture is
reading this, are you planning on publishing an updated version of your
construction guide?  Mine is from the early 90's, and I was curious if you
are planning to integrate some of the last decade's developments into a new
book.  I certainly hope so.

Thanks,
John Richardson