Stainless Steel bolts

Original poster: "gary weaver" <gary350-at-earthlink-dot-net>

I have a very large quantity of 5/16" x 1 1/2" long stainless bolts.  Bolts
have been dropped on the floor and swept up with dirt and other trash.  Its
cheaper for my work to scrap the bolts than pay someone to clean them.  The
bolts can be cleaned by hand and with a bench grinder type wire brush.  If
anyone needs any bolts they are $5.00 per 100.  These bolts are about $1.00
each at the hardware store.  Postage is $7.00 for the first 100 bolts $4.00
postage for each additional 100 bolts.  I have about 2500 lbs. of bolts.
Anyone that would like to have some bolts for a TC project of other projects
email me directly at gary350-at-earthlink-dot-net  here is a pic of the bolts after
they have been cleaned http://home.earthlink-dot-net/~gary350/bolts01.jpg

Thanks

Gary Weaver