Re: Capacitor help

Original poster: Bart Anderson <classi6-at-classictesla-dot-com>

Hi Mark,

No, you didn't do anything wrong. The value for an SRSG LTR size using a
9/30 NST is 0.023uF. The equation used should have matched the MMC Chart we
are all familiar with. I goofed in the equation used. I corrected Javatc to
mimic the MMC Chart and added the Static Gap LTR value as well.

For reference, the SRSG LTR(uF) = 0.83*(Io)/(2*Hz)/(Vo)*10^6.
The Static Gap LTR(uF) = Resonant cap size * 1.5.

This is how the MMC Chart is set up as well as Javatc.

I'll be actually moving the LTR equations to their respective sections
(SRSG and Static Gap sections). At that point, the LTR values will be
identified for all BPS ranges.

Take care,
Bart