new single 833A VTTC

Original poster: "Steven Ward" <srward16-at-hotmail-dot-com>

Hey guys

just build a new VTTC the other day with great success.  Whats funny is
that just the single 833A does nearly as much as when i had 2 of them on my
old coil... obviously the dual 833A VTTC was NOT optomised.  Im running the
filament a bit hot (10.5-11V) so this may help its performance.  So far it
has worked excellent up to 22" of spark.  I can run at 15pps with only a
slight redness of the plate. 20 and 30pps is possible at only 18" sparks.
Its still rather nice looking though and worked pretty good from the start.
I will add component values to this page later, but check it out:

http://www.hot-streamer-dot-com/srward16/833AVTTC.htm

There may be some more spark left in it still, if i make any improvements i
will post them ;)

Steve Ward