RE: Spheres on toroids

Original poster: Thomas <tom-at-pwrcom-dot-com.au>

Found it.

It is an exceptional program, after fiddling with the default parameters for
5 minutes I could plot any shape I wanted. Well done Antonio - very
intuitive.

After drawing all sorts of shapes, made of toroids cones and spheres, I've
come to the conclusion that the toroid is best. It shields below and is most
likely to break out on the side. I'm still experimenting though, it's going
to take a bit of calculation to draw the phi toroid/sphere thing someone
posted earlier.

The good news is I've been able to cancel the sphere order.

Thanks Bart and Antonio.

Tom.