Walleyworld Spheres

Original poster: "Harold Weiss" <hweiss-at-new.rr-dot-com>

Hi All,

I just picked up two smileys, they're great for spherical terminals.  The
flat on the bottom is perfect for mounting to a PVC pipe cap. The top has a
money slot that would work for a experiment attaching point.  I might just
keep one painted for giggles.

As for sanding them, take the paint off, and then take it to a mirrored
finish.  Then you only need to wipe it down about every six months with
light oil to keep the rust off.  These should work good for a 3-4" coil.

Get em while they last!

David E Weiss