Re: One Stop Tesla Coil Shop

Original poster: Bart Anderson <classi6-at-classictesla-dot-com>

Sounds like they read the Radioshack book of profit (rip-off).

Order from Jameco, Digikey, etc.

<http://www.jameco-dot-com/>Digikey sells part number CFR-50JB-10M (carbon
film, 1/2 W, 10 Meg, axial leads). Lots of price breaks.
You can get a quantity of 200 at $0.0198/ea or a total of $ 3.96.

And they'll work just fine for the purpose.

Bart