RE: new single 833A VTTC

Original poster: "David Trimmell" <humanb-at-chaoticuniverse-dot-com>

Ozone IS not odorless. It has a very pungent ordure detectable in low
concentrations as low as 0.01 to 0.05 ppm. The NOX's do take more energy
to create, i.e. more heat.

Regards,

David Trimmell

 >How can you tell?
 >
 >I thought Ozone (O3) was an odourless, colourless gas and the smell
usually
 >associated with ozone is actually due to oxides of nitrogen.
 >
 >That's what I've been telling people for years, is it wrong?
 >
 >Tom L.

Your right!!  Even I am calling it ozone now ;-))

Cheers,

          Terry