Re: the geek group

Original poster: Bart Anderson <classi6-at-classictesla-dot-com>

This is for the Geek Group administrators (Chris, Mark, etc..),

I just sent The Geek Group an email with an attached zip file
(javammc.zip). This is a version which you can load on your server directly
without having to link to my site (and run the risk of me moving things and
breaking links).

I think you will like this new version as it's fitted for Geek Group CD
Caps. There's also a new consolidated output at the bottom of the
calculator so users can save their designs.

Just want to inform you to check your emails (it's self explanetory).

Take care,
Bart