From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla-at-pupman-dot-com]
Sent: Tuesday, December 23, 2003 2:52 PM
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: Re: Tesla's orphans

Hi Rick,

Tesla had a lot of patents for a lot of things.  They are here:

http://hot-streamer-dot-com/TeslaCoils/OtherPapers/TeslaPatents/

NASA had a small toy like helecopter they ran off microwave beams.  I don't
know of anyone else running motors off RF beams.

I once heard of people trying to make those microwave turntables to rotate
the food in a microwave that would be powered from the oven's
microwaves.  But I don't think it ever worked.

All Tesla was showing is that a beam of energy (microwaves are nice since
they can be directed in a beam) can be used to run motors.  The problem is
that wire is a whole lot easier and cheaper so the idea was hardly ever
used.

Cheers,

          Terry