Re: Spheres on toroids

Original poster: "Antonio Carlos M. de Queiroz" <acmq-at-compuland-dot-com.br>

Tesla list wrote:

 > Original poster: "Gerry Reynolds" <gerryreynolds-at-earthlink-dot-net>
 >
 > Thanks Thomas for your description of the parameters.  My copy of the
 > program has r and z axis and the english <-> metrix conversion didn't seem
 > to work for this part of the program (it would be nice to have a cm - inches
 > button that one sets at the beginning and then input in the units that they
 > are use to).

Yes. The conversion doesn't work there. I will see what can be done.
Just a question of a scaling factor in the results.

 > I noticed that the E field plot did not seem to be a function
 > of the applied voltage but instead seem to be normalized for the breakout
 > voltage,... so I just left the .v set to 1.  Now if I could figure out how
 > to print the field plot.

The plot looks always the same for any voltage, but the scale is
different.
You can change the Emax value to change the value corresponding to
white.
Values above the maximum are plotted in gray.

Antonio Carlos M. de Queiroz