Re: new single 833A VTTC and OZONE

Original poster: "Alfred Erpel" <alfred-at-erpel-dot-com>

I clicked the link you offered and my subjective impression from viewing the
first four links only is that environmental groups with an agenda don't care
about the facts.  One victim of their stridency is the statement that ozone
has no odor.  I can't possibly explain how this lie furthers their agenda.
The more the mysterious. You would think that they would support innocuous
truths to lend credibility to the times when they lie.  Check out sites
dedicated to science (i.e. the truth) and see what they say.

I would like to state here that science doesn't have a monopoly on truth,
but when it is wrong, it eventually self corrects.  No other system can
claim this feature.

Why should we talk about whether ozone has an odor?  Because if our hobby
generates a poisonous gas, we all should be totally aware how dangerous it
is and of every method available to detect it.

http://www.google-dot-com/search?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&q=ozone+distinct+odor