Re: new single 833A VTTC and OZONE

Original poster: dhmccauley-at-spacecatlighting-dot-com

I know what it is.  I believe the environmentalists state it is odorless,
because when ozone is present in the air we breathe, we typically cannot
smell it because of
the low concentrations.  However, when they do put out ozone alerts, the
concentrations are high enough to be harmful.  But their point is, that when
they do
issue ozone alerts (which is frequent here on the East Coast) during heat
waves the ozone is odorless (due to low concentrations)

Ozone may have an odor, but the majority of the odors from tesla coiling are
primarily due to the nitrous oxides.  These nitrous oxides are just as
hazardous and responsible for
the long lingering odors after a tesla coil run.
Ozone by its very nature is *extremely* reactive.  And because of this, it
is very short lived compared to that of the nitrous oxides produced.

Dan