If you have doubts about Geek Group Capacitors

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <dhmccauley-at-spacecatlighting-dot-com>

Just wanted to let anyone know that if they were thinking about getting some
MMC type capacitors from The Geek Group and had any doubts about
the quality of the capacitors or customer service that my recent experience
with The Geek Group was exceptional.  I am extremely pleased at both the
product and the service and speed at which they supplied the capacitors.
The Geek Group is providing an outstanding service to the Tesla community!

The Captain
(Dan)