Re: Etesla6 math questions

Original poster: "Peter Lawrence by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Peter.Lawrence-at-Sun.COM>

Paul or Terry,
               your replies have provided a lot of insight, but I've still got
questions, starting with:

6. what exactly are the known boundary conditions in Etesla6, now that
    we agree on where the boundaries are (the enclosing sphere, and the
    surface of the TC secondary and toroid).    It seems we know the voltage
    of the toroid and the voltage along the secondary by assumption, but we
    don't know either the voltage or the E-field at the sphere... it seems
    you have to know all the boundary conditions to do SOR or similar...

7. I always assumed Coulombs law was inverse square (like Newtonian gravity)
    rather than just plain inverse, guess I never actually checked. Is there
    a handy intuitive explanation.

until the next question,
Pete Lawrence.

(ps, Terry, I think Etesla6 could stand to have some more documentation,
I do have the sources and the docs are really sparse. I'll be glad to write
some if/when I finally understand it!)