Re: J Ladder

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <dhmccauley-at-spacecatlighting-dot-com>

You need a ballast.  You shouldn't be operating these things period without
a little more knowledge of the things in the first place.
Just a simple search on the pupman archive would have yielded the necessity
for a ballast as running without one could have been very dangerous (fire
hazard).  Luckily,
your circuit breaker is doing its job!

The Captain