Re: Aussie question: Toroid as a shorted turn

Hi Peter,

The top toroid is too far away from the primary and the currents near the
top of the secondary are too small for there to be any "significant" power
being lost to the "shorted turn" of the toroid.  Be interesting to see if
your experiment finds any notable difference.  My bet is no ;-))

Cheers,

         Terry