Re: Help needed to identify manufacturer

Hi C.L.,

Golly, I am probably the only one who knows this.  Is there a prize :o))))

Blue/green ceramic, red lettering, and that part number style is "Ward
Leonard".  That "other" power resistor place that make the odd sizes Ohmite
and the big boys don't.  Ohmite my have bought them out, but I am not sure.

I don't think Ward- Leonard even has a website.   Not even sure they have a
computer ;-))  An "old" and "big" name place.  But I don't think they ever
got to the puter age ;-))  Many high voltage power resistors are made by
Ward-Leonard.  Not too many people need 1 Meg ohm 1000 watt resistors
;-))  but Ward-Leonard is the place that has them...   Ward-Leonard always
puts there name on them unless they have been bought out and...

Cheers,

         Terry