Re: Kevlar spark gap armor - NOT!

Original poster: "robert & june heidlebaugh by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <rheidlebaugh-at-desertgate-dot-com>

Terry: A class 3 flack vest will stop a 308 ARMOR PEARCING ROUND, BUT A 3
BLADE ARROW will slice through both front and back with little resistance.
( actual field tests) The differance is blunt force or slicing action.
   Robert  H