Relocated :-()

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Tesla729-at-cs-dot-com>

Hi Fellow coilers,

Just letting everyone know that I have recently relocated (moved) though I
am still in the same metro area. My previous house was 50 years old and
way too small for me and the family but had a nice little shop that I could
run a 10 kVA piggie coil and do some quarter shrinking too :-) Now the
new house (built in ' 02) is considerably more roomy inside but all I have
right now to do any coiling in is a double garage and I am one of those
people who likes to actually a be able to park at least one of my automobiles
in the garage :-)  Also, I'm not so sure that the new neighbors would be
quite as understanding of the noise levels that large coil systems make.
Looks like the BIG coiling will have to be put on hold indefinitely for now
:-((
And believe me, it was NO fun trying to move all of the HV Tesla related
transformers, capacitors, ect. (including a 980 lb. transformer) but I just
couldn't trash it :-)

BTW, Terry can you direct me to the Digikey parts for the "Terry filter" cir-
cuit for NST systems? I am no longer able to find my Digikey catalogue
or the list of the parts that I had stuck inside the catalogue, especially
since the move. I am in the process of building a 15/60 NST system for
my step-daughter's science project and I would like the finished coil to
stay around for a while after the project is over ;-) Maybe I can still run
an NST system in the garage :-)

Happy New Year and Safe Coiling to All,
David Rieben