Re: Diode Rectifier Differences (Repost)

Original poster: "Bert Hickman by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <bert.hickman-at-aquila-dot-net>

Matt,

Although your unpassivated diodes may not last 25 years, your Tesla Coil
probably won't either. Go for the cheaper diodes - odds are they'll work
just fine for as long as you'll need them to.  :^)

Best regards,

-- Bert --
--
Bert Hickman