Moderator note - Klez virus

Hi All,

I have been trying to track down the Klez virus thing...  It's a real long
shot, but I "think" that someone on the list in the list in the area of
Hillsboro or Beaverton Oregon, IP address like 67.227.xxx.xxx, and maybe
connecting to the net through WorldCom (wcom-dot-com) my have this meany Klez
virus.

If any of that sounds familiar, you may want to run a virus checker/fixer
for the Klez virus like this one from Norton/Symantec (there are many out
there):

http://securityresponse.symantec-dot-com/avcenter/venc/data/w32.klez.removal.tool.html

http://securityresponse.symantec-dot-com/avcenter/FixKlez-dot-com

http://hot-streamer-dot-com/temp/FixKlez-dot-com

Of course, anyone else can feel free too ;-))  I just ran it here and
nothing bad happened ;-))

Cheers,

	Terry