Re: Control panel drawing

Original poster: "Finn Hammer by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <f-h-at-c.dk>

Adam!

I have a working layout here:

http://home5.inet.tele.dk/f-hammer/tesla/ambassador/troller/troller.htm

If you look closely, it should answer all your questions.

Cheers, Finn Hammer

Tesla list skriver:

 > Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>"
<beans45601-at-themail-dot-com>