Re: Patent

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Mddeming-at-aol-dot-com>

HI Ken, All,
        It doesn't have to work to be patentable. Even if it does, we live
in a universe of conservative fields, which means the Inverse-square Law
holds. At 10 ft you need 100X the power to light the bulb as at 1 ft, at 25
ft 625 times the power. You would need a million $ for the patent, another
million $ for your home electric bill, and another million $ to pay off FCC
fines for EMI/RFI. Imagine several kW of unlicensed transmitters in every
home. You could even turn your neighbor's lights on at 4AM !!! ;-)))
        Selling the patent is likely to be far more profitable than
building the devices. As a former Amway Booster once said: "You make your
real money in selling the dream, not in peddling the dish soap."

Original poster: "Crow Leader by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>"
<tesla-at-lists.symmetric-dot-net>

AhaHah, what a lamer

"THIS TECHNOLOGY WILL PUT THE CURRENT LIGHT BULBS OUT TO PASTURE. "

I'd keep the patent and get rich of royalities for lighting of the future
vs. trying to peddle my junk on ebay. I think my RF flashlight may be in
violation of his patent. Wires are evil.

KEN