Re: Tesla Coil Shunts??(repost)

Original poster: "Finn Hammer by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <f-h-at-c.dk>

Chris,

You know- it could be.

Why don`t you pull them out and let us know if there is any difference?

Cheers, Finn Hammer

Tesla list skriver:

 > Original poster: "Chris Roberts by way of Terry Fritz
<teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <quezacotl_14000000000000-at-yahoo-dot-com>