From: "Tesla list"
Sent: Sunday, January 05, 2003 1:17 PM
Subject: Tesla Coil Shunts??(repost)

 > Original poster: "Chris Roberts by way of Terry Fritz
"

Chris,
It is unlikely that the cable clamps are the source of your problem.
Please tell us what material is supporting the primary and what
did you wind the primary with? I would not use metal screws or nails
anywhere above the mounting base of the coil. Nylon screws tapped
into the supporting insulation work well.

Ralph Zekelman

-Chris

"Learn from the mistakes of others. You won't live long enough to make all
of them yourself."-unknown