Re: wima fkp1 mmc

Original poster: "Barton B. Anderson by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <tesla123-at-pacbell-dot-net>

Hi Jimmy,
The back of my WIMA catalog indicates the following representatives:
R-THETA SALES (Ontario, Canada)
http://www.r-theta.ca

TAW ELECTRONICS, INC. (Burbank, CA)
http://www.tawelectronics-dot-com

INTER-TECHNICAL (Elmsford, NY)
http://www.inter-technical-dot-com

Looking through my catalog, I see that I had circled FKP1 as a good
possible Tesla duty cap. If you end up purchasing these, ensure you state
the longest lead spacing available (37.5mm) because they will default to
the shortest length if unspecified. However, Geek Group caps tested out
brilliantly and probably rated highest among all which were tested. They
also have an amazing track record in this particular use. Also note, for
the same uF the Geek Group has made available, the Wima's Vdc rating is
nearly half that of the Geek Group caps (Cornell Dubilier). Both caps are
designed for high current pulse applications.

Take care,
Bart