Re: Gen 4 Larger coil <assistance please>

Original poster: "Black Moon by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <black_moons-at-hotmail-dot-com>

well, by the sound of it your numbers are wrong, you can allways easly
build your own caps, and you can allways change the topload and primary to
change the required primary tank cap size