RE: Tesla workspaces

Original poster: "Mccauley, Daniel H by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <daniel.h.mccauley-at-lmco-dot-com>

Actually, Terry, I'm far from being "normal", and my living room is pretty
abnormal as well especially since I live
in a small two floor townhouse.

The Dining Room storage area.
http://www.spacecatlighting-dot-com/images/ctc2_coil02.jpg

The Living Room working area.
http://www.spacecatlighting-dot-com/images/ctc3_secondary02.jpg

Dan

 >Wow Terry.  I thought my living room looked bad.  My wife would kill me if
 >had that much tesla coil stuff in our living room!  ;)
 >
 >Dan

Your one of those "normal" people that has a "living room" aren't you ;-))

I am a wild single guy whose home is admittedly, odd ;-))