Re: Geek group caps

Original poster: "Christopher Boden by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <chrisboden-at-hotmail-dot-com>

No problem, though I would appreciate it if you'd pay for them :) You can
send it to our account through paypal (www.paypal-dot-com) our account is "
info-at-thegeekgroup-dot-org " :)

Enjoy the caps! And if you send us pics of the finished MMC array we'll add
you to our Wall Of Fame coming soon to our main website!

Christopher "Duck" Boden Geek#1
President / C.E.O. / Alpha Geek
The Geek Group
www.thegeekgroup-dot-org

Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change
the world. Indeed, it's the only thing that ever has.

The ability to learn is older - as it is also more widespread - than is the
ability to teach.
     - Both from Margaret Mead, 1901 - 1978