Is Black Acrylic Conductive?

Original poster: "Dave Leddon by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <leddon-at-attbi-dot-com>

Hi all,

I was merrily going along building supports for some high voltage caps
using black acrylic, because I think it looks better than the clear, when
it occurred to me that black acrylic might be conductive at high voltage
due to whatever color pigment is used to achieve the color.  Does anybody
have any experience using this material for high voltage applications?

Thanks,
Dave