3kW, 120VAC Power Controller Complete - Photos

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <dhmccauley-at-spacecatlighting-dot-com>

My 3kW, 120VAC Power Controller is finally completed and has passed initial
testing which was comprised of 5 hour overload tests at 30A, 120VAC (primary
output) and 10A, 120VAC (aux. output).  Even though the variacs are listed
at 20A and 8.5A respectively, with the very powerful fan cooling system, the
variacs were only moderately warm after even
5 hours of burn-in.

Again, I'd like to thank all of you (except KEN who instead of helping me,
criticized my troubleshooting skills) for your help with my chattering relay
problem.

Here are some initials photos and the website link:
(Please note that nomenclature, legends, etc... have not yet been installed
on the chassis)

Complete site for 3kW, 120VAC controller:
http://www.spacecatlighting-dot-com/teslacoil5.htm

Front view of controller
http://www.spacecatlighting-dot-com/images/controller08.jpg

Rear view of controller
http://www.spacecatlighting-dot-com/images/controller09.jpg

Thanks again.
Now to build my new ARSG (utilizing the patented Terry Blake propeller
rotor)

Dan