From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla-at-pupman-dot-com]
Sent: Saturday, January 18, 2003 3:39 PM
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: [Fwd: Harry Goldman's 80th Birthday] (fwd)

Original poster: "Chip Atkinson by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>"
<chip-at-pupman-dot-com>

Hi All,

I am forwarding this e-mail to all the Tesla folks I have addresses for. If
you can think of any more please don't hesitate to let them know.

Harry deserves the recognition on his 80th birthday. Just a card from as
many folks as we can get will be sure to brighten his day.

Thanks in advance!

Ed Wingate RATCB

For anyone who might not have it, the address is:

Harry Goldman
3 Amy Lane
Queensbury, NY 12804