From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla-at-pupman-dot-com]
Sent: Sunday, January 19, 2003 7:08 PM
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: Re: Twin coil help?

Original poster: "S & J Young by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>"
<youngs-at-konnections-dot-net>

Brian Basura has a nice paper on a small twin coil he built.  His website no
longer refers to it, but does have his e-mail address.  I am sure he will
send you a copy of the paper if you ask him.  see
http://fp2.antelecom-dot-net/brianb/tesla.htm.
--Steve Young