Re: Cutting torroidal cores

Original poster: "Mark Broker by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <mbroker-at-thegeekgroup-dot-org>

As opposed to cutting the core twice with a saw, a machine shop would likely
prefer to machine the slot using a 1/2" cutter in mill.  I would imagine
that would
make fairly quick work of it, too.

Mark Broker
Chief Engineer, The Geek Group