Re: Weather Modifications

Original poster: "Antonio Carlos M. de Queiroz by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <acmq-at-compuland-dot-com.br>

Tesla list wrote:

 > Original poster: "Harold Weiss by way of Terry Fritz
<teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <hweiss-at-new.rr-dot-com>

 > This was many years ago, that I noticed, that it seemed that when I ran
 > before a storm the number of strikes seemed to increase.  In a good storm,
 > I would see about 5-10 strikes under a 2 count.  Running a coil before a
 > storm, I would see 20-40 strikes.  I am thinking that the coil is creating
 > large amounts of ionization in the area, and that is what is causing this
 > increase.  It could also be coincidence.  I would like to find out.

This is expected, because before a storm the air pressure decreases, and
sparks are longer in low pressure.

Antonio Carlos M. de Queiroz