Re: questions about Re: My first ARSG - Tribute to Terry Blake !

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <dhmccauley-at-spacecatlighting-dot-com>

If you take a look at my website page, you will see a parts list showing
which materials I used, the cost, and where I purchased them from.

http://www.spacecatlighting-dot-com/teslacoil9.htm

The phenolic plate is the Garolite (tradename) on the parts list.

Dan